This listing is for the DIGITAL FILES of following artwork reproductions Renoir, Jacques Barraband, Christian Stoll, Ernst Ludwig, a blue abstract body, and a Vintage Fashion Magazine Cover. No physical items will be shipped.
Colors may vary slightly due to your computer’s screen resolution. This purchase is for personal use only.
*EASY WAYS TO PRINT*
1. Print at home
2. Send online or take a USB/Memory Card to your local print shop and have it printed on high-quality print paper
3. Use your favorite online printing service to print the design on almost anything you wish!
Each JPEG Digital File is High Resolution (300 dpi). Which results in clean, crisp prints and can be scaled down and printed at any size without losing quality.
EASY INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
1. Purchase this listing.
2. Once payment is confirmed, you will be taken to the download page. An email will also be sent to you with your download link. Click “Download” to save the files on your computer.
3. You can print the files at home, at a local print shop, or using an online service.
1. High-resolution JPG file in a 2:3 ratio for printing the following sizes:
-4”x6 - 8”x12” - 12”x18” - 16”x24” - 20”x30” - 24”x36”
2. High-resolution JPG file in a 3:4 ratio for printing the following sizes:
- 6”x8” - 9”x12” - 12”x16” - 15”x20” - 18”x24”
3. High-resolution JPG file in a 4:5 ratio for printing the following sizes:
- 4”x5” - 8”x10” - 11”x14” - 12”x15” - 16”x20”
4. High-resolution JPG file in ISO (International Standard Size) format for printing the following sizes:
A1, A2, A3, A4, and A5
Copyright 2019 Sincerely, Not ™
All Rights Reserved
- These are not to be used for commercial purposes.
- You cannot share or resell any files.
- You cannot use these files in any promotional materials.
- There are no refunds on Instant Digital Downloads.
- By purchasing this print you agree to the above terms and conditions.